The calendar shows your working hours and statistics. If you’re working with a team, you can also view your team members’ time entries on the calendar.
- To adjust the time range displayed, use the controls on the top right.
- Filter the time entries by project, type, status, team members, etc.
- Totals of the time entries are displayed on the right side of the calendar.
- To add a task, select a time range on the calendar.
- You can adjust the tasks in time easily using drag-and-drop.
- Click on a task to go to the task's details page.
The Timeline tab breaks down all tasks grouped by project or team member.
- Filter the entries by team, project, member, or task status.
- Enlarge the Timeline with the Fullscreen Icon next to the Filter button.
The Live tab shows you the recent activities of your team members.
Live: Recent Activity
A simple, easy-to-use timer on the right side of the screen allows you to track your projects. To track a task:
- Select the project you are working on.
- Press the "Start" icon to start the Timer.
- When you finish the task, press the "Stop" icon.
- Pressing “Stop” will redirect you to the "Edit Task" screen with prefilled values.
While the timer is running, you can edit the task or add breaks, expenses, and notes by clicking on the "vertical dots icon" besides the duration of the current task.