Comment on page
The “Export” option on the main menu on the screen allows you to send reports of your working hours. You can export your data in Microsoft Excel or CSV format.
- To find the data you want to export, filter by time range, projects, team members, task type, and task status.
- Choose a file format such as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) or CSV.
- Add a summary line at the end of the file to summarize duration and salaries.
- Use the "Exported Data" section to include or remove data fields from the report.
- Add data columns in your report and rearrange them easily using drag and drop.
- Type in the file name and email address of the recipient.
You can send the report to several people by typing in their email addresses separated by a comma (,).
Exported Data Fields
You can export three types of reports:
- Data Report: Raw data of working hours.
- Team Summary: Data grouped by team members and projects.
- Project Summary: Data of group projects.