The “Export” option on the main menu on the screen allows you to send reports of your working hours. You can export your data in Microsoft Excel or CSV format.
- To find the data you want to export, filter by time range, projects, team members, task type, and task status.
- Choose a file format such as Microsoft Excel (.xlsx) or CSV.
- Add a summary line at the end of the file to summarize duration and salaries.
- Use the "Exported Data" section to include or remove data fields from the report.
- Add data columns in your report and rearrange them easily using drag and drop.
- Type in the file name and email address of the recipient.
You can send the report to several people by typing in their email addresses separated by a comma (,).
Exported Data Fields
You can export three types of reports:
- Data Report: Raw data of working hours.
- Team Summary: Data grouped by team members and projects.
- Project Summary: Data of group projects.
If you sent a report, but it is not in your inbox, check your Spam folder for emails by [email protected]