Teams allow you to share your projects with your team members and group multiple users, projects, tags, and rates. You can create one or multiple teams for different purposes.
- Input your team’s name.
- Assigns all existing projects and data to your first team.
- Click on the newly created team to display its detail page.
To add new members to an existing team, go to Teams and follow these steps:
- Click on a team and press the “Add Member” button below the team details.
- Input the email address of the employee or colleague you seek to add.
- Select the team permission.
- Select the projects which you want to share with the new team member.
- Save the new team member.
If the new team member is a Timesheet user, they will instantly access your team’s projects. On the other hand, if the team member is not a Timesheet user, they will receive an invitation email to register at Sign-Up with an assigned email address.
Add Team Member
Each team member gets team permission:
- Team-Member: Assigned to Projects in the team.
- Team-Manager: Can add Projects, Tags, and Rates.
- Team-Owner: Is the team creator and can add Members.
You must set project permission for every project shared with a team member.
- Project-Member: Can add Tasks to the Project and only sees their Tasks.
- Project-Manager: Sees all Tasks in the Project and can edit it and add members.
- Project-Owner: Is the Project creator and the only one who can delete it.